How I Distribute My Content After Publishing: My Beginner Affiliate Marketing Strategy
![]() |
| How I Distribute My Content After Publishing - Affiliate Marketing Content Distribution Strategy |
Introduction – Why Publishing Alone Isn't Enough
When I first started affiliate marketing, I believed that writing a blog post and publishing it was enough to attract visitors. I quickly realized that wasn't how it works.
My name is Bhuvanesh, and I'm an affiliate marketer from Chennai, India. I run the blog connectbhuvy.blogspot.com, where I write honest product reviews, affiliate marketing tips, and traffic strategies. One of the products I've been promoting is The New Click Generator, a traffic tool designed for affiliate marketers and bloggers.
Like many beginners, I learned that publishing content is only the first step. If nobody discovers your article, even the best content won't generate clicks or conversions.
Although I'm still in the early stages of my affiliate marketing journey, I've started building a simple content distribution system. So far, that approach has helped me generate 12 page visits, 2 email opt-ins, and a 16.67% conversion rate on my landing page. While these are modest numbers, they show me that building a system is more important than chasing overnight success.
Today, every article I publish follows the same promotion process.
My Pinterest Strategy
Pinterest has become one of my favorite content distribution platforms because Pins can continue sending visitors long after they're published.
Whenever I publish a new blog post, I create a custom vertical pin with an eye-catching title and a short description containing relevant keywords.
Instead of creating random images, I focus on making each pin easy to understand. My goal is to encourage someone who is interested in affiliate marketing or blogging to click and learn more.
Unlike many social platforms where posts disappear within hours, Pinterest content can continue appearing in search results for weeks or even months. That's why I treat every pin as a long-term asset instead of a one-day promotion.
My Flipboard Strategy
After publishing a new article, I also add it to my Flipboard magazine.
Many bloggers don't use Flipboard, but I think it's a useful way to give each article another opportunity to be discovered.
Readers interested in blogging, SEO, digital marketing, and affiliate marketing can discover articles through Flipboard's recommendation system.
I don't expect instant traffic from Flipboard. Instead, I see it as another channel that helps diversify my content distribution instead of depending entirely on search engines.
My Reddit Engagement Approach
Reddit has taught me one important lesson:
People don't like spam.
Instead of posting affiliate links everywhere, I spend time reading discussions, answering questions, and participating in conversations related to blogging, SEO, website traffic, and affiliate marketing.
Most of my comments don't contain links at all.
The goal is to build trust first.
I've also noticed that Reddit is an excellent place for content research. The questions people ask often inspire new blog ideas, FAQ sections, and updates to my existing articles.
For me, Reddit isn't only a traffic source—it's also one of the best places to understand what beginners actually need help with.
Why Internal Linking Matters
Another strategy I've started using is internal linking.
Whenever I publish a new article, I go back to my older posts and add relevant links between them.
For example, if I write a new review about The New Click Generator, I'll link it to my previous articles discussing traffic generation, affiliate marketing, and related topics.
Internal links help readers discover more useful content, reduce bounce rates, and make it easier for search engines to understand how my articles are connected.
Instead of thinking of each blog post as a separate page, I treat my website as a collection of related resources that support one another.
Building a Long-Term Distribution Strategy
One of the biggest lessons I've learned is that successful affiliate marketing isn't about finding one perfect traffic source.
It's about building a complete system.
Today I publish and distribute my content across several platforms, including:
Blogger
Medium
WordPress
Pinterest
Flipboard
Reddit
Each platform serves a different purpose.
Pinterest helps with visual discovery.
Reddit helps me learn from real conversations.
Medium allows me to reach another audience.
WordPress gives me another place to publish content.
Flipboard expands distribution.
Blogger remains my primary website where I continue building long-term content.
Instead of depending on one platform, I'm gradually creating multiple ways for people to discover my articles.
Results haven't been instant, but every article, every pin, every helpful Reddit comment, and every internal link adds another piece to the foundation I'm building.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many platforms do you use to distribute your content?
At the moment, I use Blogger, Medium, WordPress, Pinterest, Flipboard, and Reddit.
Do you share affiliate links directly on Reddit?
No. I focus on participating in discussions and providing useful answers. Building trust is more important than posting links.
Why do you use Pinterest?
Pinterest allows my content to remain discoverable over time, making it a useful platform for evergreen blog promotion.
Does Flipboard really help?
I consider Flipboard part of my long-term distribution strategy. While it may not generate huge traffic immediately, it gives my articles another opportunity to reach readers.
What is your biggest lesson so far?
Publishing great content isn't enough. You also need a consistent plan for helping people discover that content.
Every time I publish a new blog post, I follow this simple checklist:
✔ Publish the article on Blogger
✔ Add internal links to related posts
✔ Create a Pinterest Pin
✔ Share it on Flipboard
✔ Participate in relevant Reddit discussions
✔ Monitor indexing in Google Search Console
✔ Update older articles when necessary
This routine helps me stay consistent and ensures that every article has multiple opportunities to reach new readers.
Conclusion:
Affiliate marketing has taught me that success comes from consistency, not shortcuts.
Every blog post I write is followed by a simple distribution routine across multiple platforms. Instead of waiting for traffic to appear automatically, I actively help my content reach new readers while continuing to improve older articles.
I'm still learning, testing, and refining my strategy, but every small improvement brings me one step closer to building a sustainable affiliate marketing business.
If you're beginning your own affiliate marketing journey, focus on creating genuinely helpful content, distribute it consistently, and be patient. Small, consistent actions can grow into meaningful results over time.
Want to learn more? Explore my latest affiliate marketing guides and honest product reviews on connectbhuvy.blogspot.com, including my detailed review of The New Click Generator.
👉 Try The New Click Generator:
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/rkq09mr/0
👉 Read my detailed review:
https://honestaffiliatedotreview.wordpress.com/
Comments
Post a Comment